Welcome Friends!

"The more we get together the happier we'll be"

Thursday

 It was a very calm day at ACH with lots of good food, some good singing and some nice long naps. At circle this morning, we practiced reciting some fall poems, like 5 Little Pumpkins, and 5 Wiggly Worms



  Five Little Pumpkins

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said "oh my its getting late"
The second one said "there are witches in the air"
The third one said "but we dont care"
The fourth one said "let's run and run and run"
The fifth one said "Im ready for some fun"
whooooooo went the wind and
OUT went the light
and five little pumpkins rolled out of sight. 

 


5 Wiggly Worms

I reached up high in an apple tree
I picked an apple just for me.
I took a bite...
and what did I see?
5 wiggly worms wiggling at me
and they said "you can eat my house but you cant eat me"
SO.....
(repeat with 4 worms, then 3, 2, 1, 0 and eat that one all up)
                  

Breakfast- Pancakes (made with coconut and local buckwheat flours)
                  Blueberries (frozen local) 

Lunch-   Brown basmati rice
              Black Beans (local-CPO)
              Acorn Squash (roasted, local) 
              Quesadillas (Cabot cheddar on spinach tortillas)
              Avocado  (organic)          

  
Snack-  Zucchini muffins
             Lowfat yogurt (rbhg-free)
             Goat cheese (local)
             Strawberries (frozen, local)

No comments:

Post a Comment