Welcome Friends!

"The more we get together the happier we'll be"

Wednesday

29 February

 


Dear Readers,
Please let me apologize for the lack of postings lately. A combination of winter funk, my computer/ camera connection acting up and an increase in the need for a social life have left me with little time or energy for posting.

Additionally, the menu and the activities of the children have been pretty much the same the last couple weeks as they have been in previous weeks, so I haven't felt as motivated to keep up to date.

But here are some fun things that have been happening:


Dressing Paper Dolls

 



Hide and Seek

 I Found Z!

 

Out and About

Sitting Low
Sitting High







Food Preparation 







 Cleaning up






 
Today we worked with Play Dough, rolling, stamping, and finding "our letters"








We watched the snow falling and the birds eating






No comments:

Post a Comment