Welcome Friends!

"The more we get together the happier we'll be"

Tuesday

To Belong

I have always been a teacher.  I have always felt a special connection to young children, even when I was young myself. My special ability to relate to small children has grown more refined with knowledge and experience, as I strive to be the kind of person I would have admired as a child.
  
I feel that the most important education we can give our young children involves showing them that they are directly connected to the earth and they are directly connected to one another. Through this process, they learn to trust in the natural cycles of the earth, and live in harmony with them. Through these experiences, they learn to trust in one another, and to live with the spirit of cooperation.

From this place of peace and belonging, a true love of life is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment